Betsy Allen-Manning is a best selling author, TEDx presenter and a Top Rated Keynote Speaker on Leadership & Human Behavior.
“The content Betsy delivers is fresh and full of thought-provoking insights, and her delivery is engaging.” –Keith | Toshiba
Betsy works with top organizations, training new managers & struggling seasoned managers to become more: CREDIBLE, RESPECTED and INFLUENTIAL Leaders, through mastering the art of human behavior.
Featured on FOX, CBS, ABC & NBC, Betsy Allen-Manning is one of the top Leadership Success Speakers in Dallas TX, a best selling author, TEDx Presenter and human behavior expert. She’s worked as a manager for multi-billion dollar corporations; training staff for the Golden Globe Events & Wynn Hotels. Betsy helps leaders become an expert on their most important asset…their people; equipping them with proven strategies for dealing with difficult people, becoming 3x more productive and her ‘Secret Sauce’ is giving leaders the ability to read the predictable behavioral patterns of others so they can communicate in a way that produces better results.
Some of the results your leaders will get from working with Betsy are:
• More credible leaders positioned to lead high achieving teams.
• Eliminating project overwhelm, missing deadlines & under par work.
• Lowering turn over rates & develop the talent you already have.
• Coaching methods for managing difficult people.
“Betsy came in front of people who usually sit on their hands and are set in their ways and she literally changed their lives in over an hour!” -Kevin | New Horizons
Some companies that have experienced Betsy’s keynotes and trainings are BMW, Toshiba, TSA & The U.S. Department of Defense. Betsy is one of the most in demand trainers on DISC and Personality Styles and a top John Maxwell certified speaker in Dallas TX; which combined with her own leadership programs, has put her in a position to bring top leadership development programs and cutting edge communication & human behavior techniques to organizations nationwide. Betsy also traveled the world for over 12 years as a professional singer; which has helped her in delivering:
The 3 H’s of successful presentations:
High energy, High engagement & High-level content.
If you’re looking for one of the best motivational speakers on Leadership & Human Behavior, contact Betsy today!
“The speaker evaluations were glowing! Betsy – you exceeded expectations! You provided valuable insights on leadership, giving your best and dealing with stress. Your material was useful to our current business needs. Your presentation style was interactive, engaging, thorough and FUN!” -Aliana | SW APC
***Some Fun Facts About Betsy***
Betsy has been skydiving twice, zip lining, bunji jumping, land sailing, walked across hot coal, broke a wooden arrow with her throat, went hot air ballooning, jumped off the Stratosphere from 887 ft and climbed Mt. Marathon in Seward, Alaska. She memorizes everything. She once memorized the VIN # on her Jaguar and she absolutely loves and adores her husband Sean & their Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Bella.
- “Life in the Fast Lane”: is an Amazon Best Seller and features Betsy, along with Kevin Harrington (Shark Tank), Frank Shankwitz (Founder of Make a Wish Foundation), Jeff Hoffman (Founder of Priceline) and many more! They share specific strategies on becoming a high achiever and getting faster results with your goals.
- Win With People: reveals 52 Keys to Connect & Communicate Successfully”; providing the Secret Sauce for reducing stress and building successful relationships with others.
- The TRIUMPH Method: shows you 7 Ways Great Leaders Gain Commitment & Develop Highly Motivated Teams”; offering a 7 step formula for building trust, gaining respect and developing higher levels of influence as a leader.
Sample Betsy’s sizzle reel here:
Work With Betsy:
Hire Betsy Allen-Manning, to speak at your next conference or corporate event: Betsy is one of the top motivational speakers on Leadership & Human Behavior. Check out her speaking topics here!
Choose one of Betsy’s Certified DISC Seminars, John Maxwell Seminars or one of her Organizational Development Seminars for a company or conference training: 90 minute, half day and full day workshops, customized to your company’s needs. (link to workshop topics)